January 2012 marked the launch of The Chamber of Southern Saratoga County’s 45th business anniversary promotional campaign. The theme that Bartel Communications created — “Your Chamber: Celebrating 45 Years as Your Destination for Success” — and the initial business anniversary promotional campaign activities have already driven increased membership engagement. Among those activities were:
- Kick-off of The Chamber’s 45th business anniversary at the January 2012 networking mixer held at the Hilton Garden Inn (www.HiltonGardenInn.com) in Clifton Park, NY
- Debut of The Chamber’s 45th business anniversary 2012 calendar, featuring dazzling photographs of Saratoga County by Mark Morand of Mainframe Photography (www.mpiphoto.com)
- Countdown to the “Every 45 Days” prize promotion. Beginning on February 14 and for every 45 days thereafter during 2012, member businesses will offer special, one-day promotions that are available only to Chamber members on the designated days (i.e., February 14, March 30, May 14, June 27, August 10, September 25, November 9 and December 24).
- Introduction of the “Passport to Success” points contest that allows Chamber members to earn reward points for attending and bringing guests to events, participating in the “Every 45 Days” prize promotion, sponsoring Chamber events, etc.
- Display of The Chamber’s billboard for three weeks on Route 9, south of Ushers Road in Clifton Park, resulting in an estimated 124,968 total “eye on” views, according to the billboard’s sponsor Lamar Advertising Company (www.lamar.com)
- Coverage of The Chamber’s new Board of Directors and the 45th business anniversary by the local media.
How well did these initial 45th business anniversary promotional campaign activities drive membership engagement? The Chamber’s statistics show:
- 41% increased attendance at the January 2012 Chamber mixer over the January 2011 mixer
- 275% increased attendance at the January 2012 educational event over the January 2011 educational event
- 4% increased total members in January 2012 over January 2011.
As the business anniversary consultant guiding The Chamber’s 45th business anniversary promotional campaign, all I can say is: “We ain’t seen nothin’ yet!”
Visit The Chamber’s website (www.SouthernSaratoga.org) for the upcoming events that “sell”-abrate The Chamber’s 45th business anniversary year.
Blogger Bio: Pauline Bartel, M.A., is President and Chief Creative Officer of
Bartel Communications, Inc., an award-winning corporate communications firm,
specializing in marketing, public relations and business anniversary consulting
services. The firm created “The Bartel Years™” and “The Bartel Years 200™,” rosters of business anniversary symbols to inspire two centuries of business anniversary
“sell”-abrations. Download free copies of “The Bartel Years™” and the special
report “The Top 10 Business Anniversary Ideas for SELL-abrating Your Business
Anniversary” at this link: http://www.paulinebartel.com/services/corporate-services/business-anniversary-consulting