One way to celebrate a business anniversary is to hold a contest. Doing just that is Braathe Enterprises, a consulting firm that provides project management in business, marketing and human resources (www.braatheenterprises.com).
In honor of its 7th business anniversary, Braathe Enterprises is sponsoring a virtual business-consulting contest to award 7 prizes to 7 companies or individuals. (Find information, an intent-to-compete form and an application at www.sourceofinnovation.com).
Applicants have a chance to win:
- One year of consulting services, including access to the company’s Virtual Internship Program team. This Grand Prize is valued at $60,000.
- Six months of consulting services, including access to the company’s Virtual Internship Program team. This Second Prize is valued at $30,000.
- Three months of consulting services, including access to the company’s Virtual Internship Program team. This Third Prize is valued at $15,000.
- A strategic Social Media Marketing plan to help the winner launch or improve social media presence. This Fourth Prize is valued at $1,000.
- A strategic Human Resources plan to help the winner launch an internship program, improve training or develop a curriculum plan. This Fifth Prize is valued at $1,000.
- Access to an eMarketing online course. This Sixth Prize is valued at $700.
- Three one-hour telephone consultations with Braathe Enterprises. This Seventh Prize is valued at $450.
This contest is an example of a business anniversary competition that adheres to one of the principles of The Bartel Way(TM): Position your company’s products and services within the context of the business anniversary “sell”-abration.
Sponsoring the virtual business-consulting contest allows Braathe Enterprises to highlight the talents and skills of its consultants and virtual interns. Brilliant!
Congratulations to Braathe Enterprises on its 7th business anniversary. Hope 7 turns out to be your very lucky number.
Need ideas for your company’s business anniversary “sell”-abration? Download free business anniversary information from our website (http://www.paulinebartel.com/services/corporate-services/business-anniversary-consulting) or contact me directly (Pauline@PaulineBartel.com).
Blogger Bio: Pauline Bartel, M.A., is President and Chief Creative Officer of Bartel Communications, Inc., an award-winning corporate communications firm, specializing in marketing, public relations and business anniversary consulting services. The firm created “The Bartel Years™” and “The Bartel Years 200™,” rosters of business anniversary symbols to inspire two centuries of business anniversary “sell”-abrations. Download free copies of “The Bartel Years™” and the special report “The Top 10 Business Anniversary Ideas for SELL-abrating Your Business Anniversary” at this link: http://www.paulinebartel.com/services/corporate-services/business-anniversary-consulting