A team of employees from the Capital District’s oldest and largest full-service home remodeling company designed, built and installed a garden shed and grape arbor in the Lincoln Park community garden operated by the not-for-profit organization Capital Roots.
Here’s the story of the 100th anniversary campaign in words and pictures:
- Times Union (June 4, 2015) “Your Best Shot” column
- Troy Record (June 6, 2015)
- Times Union (June 11, 2015) “Capital Region Gives” column
- Times Union (June 11, 2015) “Capital Region Gives” blog
- Times Union (July 2, 2015) Congratulations ½-page ad sponsored by Harvey Building Products and Certainteed Siding (Page A-4)
- Spotlight News (July 9, 2015) “Bennett Family Legacy Lives: Family Business Marks 100th Anniversary”
- Colonie Spotlight (August 12, 2015) “Green in the ‘Hood”
- Time Warner Cable News “Capital Region Business Beat” (broadcast for 24 hours on September 13, 2015)
Congratulations on all the publicity! Glad we could make it happen for Bennett Contracting!
And now, a word from our client, Greg Bennett Jackson, president of Bennett Contracting:
“When I hired Pauline, I did it as a chronic skeptic, but I knew I had to do something because I was way out of my comfort zone trying to put together a 100th anniversary promotion. I had ideas but didn’t know what to do with them. I interviewed a few people for the job and was immediately impressed by how organized and professional Bartel Communications was. I gave Pauline the contract, and the results have been spectacular! We were able to make a 100-year-old construction company interesting to the press and the public. I have been getting compliments on what a great job I did ever since. Of course, the real credit goes to Pauline Bartel. Best decision I ever made!”
Oh, Greg, you’ve made me blush! I appreciate your kind words about our hard work. Thank you!
Blogger Bio: Pauline Bartel, M.A., is President and Chief Creative Officer of Bartel Communications, Inc., an award-winning corporate communications firm. One of the company’s specialties is business anniversary marketing.
Bartel Communications created “The Bartel Years™” and “The Bartel Years 200™,” rosters of business anniversary symbols to inspire two centuries of business anniversary “sell”-abrations.
Through The Bartel Way™, an integrated marketing and public relations strategy, Bartel Communications uses business anniversaries as showcases for a company’s products and services. This engages customers, drives sales and transforms the anniversary into a “sell”-abration. For further information, visit www.paulinebartel.com/services/corporate-services/business-anniversary-consulting