Pauline Bartel, M.A.
Bartel Communications, Inc.
Pauline Bartel is president and chief creative officer of Bartel Communications, Inc., an award-winning corporate communications firm, specializing in business anniversary consulting services, crisis communications planning and management, marketing and public relations, training and professional development, writing and editing services.
Bartel Communications is certified by New York State as a Woman-owned Business Enterprise (WBE) and serves as a subcontractor on bids for New York State contracts. The firm is a member of the American Society of Journalists and Authors, The Chamber of Southern Saratoga County, Consulting Alliance, Otsego County Chamber and Public Relations Society of America.
At Bartel Communications, Ms. Bartel leads a team of seasoned professionals, delivering to clients outstanding, industry-acclaimed results. Bartel Communications works with companies that:
- Anticipate marking a business anniversary. Each business anniversary is a chance to remind the marketplace of a company’s staying power, achievements and community service. Bartel Communications creates business anniversary promotional campaigns that celebrate a company’s accomplishments and “sell”-abrate its products and services, contributing directly to the company’s future success.
- Face crises. When a crisis hits or a company needs to deliver bad news, Bartel Communications is the liaison with internal and external audiences. The firm provides rapid, proactive response to ensure that key stakeholders know the facts and the company’s side of the story.
- Need to find new customers. Bartel Communications provides a range of marketing services from strategic planning for new product or service launches to brand-building initiatives and business-to-business marketing.
- Have big news. A company’s expansion, merger, new product or service launch, etc. present opportunities for publicity. Bartel Communications tells the story to the media for feature-story coverage on radio and television, in newspapers and magazines and on the Internet.
- Want reputations as thought leaders. When seeking subject-matter authorities, the media look for knowledgeable, credible sources. Bartel Communications positions companies as thought leaders so that reporters know the experts to call first.
- Have staff development needs. Bartel Communications offers an array of customized training and professional development seminars from business writing and meeting management to media coaching for corporate spokespersons. The firm delivers a world of business knowledge to clients on-site and within budget.
- Need creative content. Bartel Communications writes and edits corporate communications materials from annual reports to web blogs, e-zines and e-books so the content is clear, compelling and customer focused. The firm assists executives wishing to write books and articles for publication by stepping in as a ghostwriter. Bartel Communications generates ideas, crafts outlines and moves from first to final drafts.
Ms. Bartel holds a Master of Arts degree in Public Communications and a Bachelor of Arts degree in English (magna cum laude), both from The College of Saint Rose in Albany, NY. Ms. Bartel is a 2004 graduate of the Capital Leadership program of the Albany-Colonie Regional Chamber of Commerce. She is a member of the Board of Directors of The Chamber of Southern Saratoga County and chair of the Chamber’s Marketing Committee. She serves as public relations and media relations consultant for the Consulting Alliance.
Ms. Bartel is the author of seven books, including The Complete GONE WITH THE WIND Trivia Book and Spellcasters: Witches & Witchcraft in History, Folklore, and Popular Culture. She has also ghost written articles and books for business experts.